How do you decide which ONE lens is the one that you cannot be without. This almost seems like an impossible decision to make. Or is it? I define “the one” as the lens that I simply allows my to continue with my work regardless of the situation or situations that might arise. To me, that is the Canon 24-105 f/4. In this episode, I discuss why this lens is go-to, all-around, and most versatile lens in my kit.
RED Hydrogen phone explained Marques Brownlee on the YouTube MKBHD Channel.
*Deadline August 6th
- Interview a random friend. Try and find a specific story that you’d like to tell about them.
- Record both sides of the conversation. You can also use one camera and have both the interviewer & interviewee in the same shot.
- Submit your link entires to FILMSCHOOLIG@GMAIL.COM.
Winners will be announced on August 7th. Can’t wait to see your submissions!
Gear used for this episode:
- Camera – Sony a6300
- Lens – Sony 20mm f/2.8
- Microphone – Rode Broadcaster
- Mixer – Zoom H6
- Headphones – Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones II
- Light – Dracast SoftRay LED 400
Follow Ariel on Instagram – instagram.com/arielmartinez.tv
Follow Ariel on Facebook – facebook.com/arielmartinezfilms