Both Michael and myself spend quite a lot of time in the air traveling for different jobs. In turn, we’ve collected quite a bit of experience doing this and have basically found our favorite methods and techniques to effectively do this. In this episode, we both share our methods for traveling with our equipment that best works for us.
*Deadline August 6th
- Interview a random friend. Try and find a specific story that you’d like to tell about them.
- Record both sides of the conversation. You can also use one camera and have both the interviewer & interviewee in the same shot.
- Submit your link entires to FILMSCHOOLIG@GMAIL.COM.
Winners will be announced on August 7th. Can’t wait to see your submissions!
Gear used for this episode:
- Camera – Sony a6300
- Lens – Sony 20mm f/2.8
- Microphone – Rode Broadcaster
- Mixer – Zoom H6
- Headphones – Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones II
- Light – Dracast SoftRay LED 400
Follow Ariel on Instagram – instagram.com/arielmartinez.tv
Follow Ariel on Facebook – facebook.com/arielmartinezfilms
Subscribe to the Podcast